EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
The Pump House Riverside Park, East Farleigh, Maidstone ME16 9ND T: 07999 414712 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.eastfarleighpc.kentparishes.gov.co.uk
ALL MEMBERS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to attend the EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, on Tuesday 12th January 2021. The Meeting will commence at 7.15pm (after the Planning Committee Meeting), when it is proposed to transact the business shown on the Agenda below. All meetings are open to the press and public.
Following the Government and Prime Minister’s statement to restrict meetings and gatherings, the meeting will be conducted via video conferencing to discuss only essential matters until meetings can return to normal. All Minutes once approved will be available to the Public.
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Please be sure to use the MUTE if you are not speaking to avoid background noise.
Before the meeting, there will be a public session to enable the people of East Farleigh to ask questions of, and make comments, regarding the Parish Council. Questions not answered at this meeting will be answered in writing to the person asking the question or may appear as an agenda item for the next meeting. Members of the Public are asked to restrict their comments and/or questions to three minutes.
7.15pm PUBLIC FORUM
This section (at the Chairman’s discretion may last up to 15mins) is not part of the formal meeting of the Council and minutes will not be produced.
COUNTY COUNCILLOR’S REPORT – if present, County Councillor Paulina Stockell will give a short report on matters affecting East Farleigh. Minutes will not be produced.
BOROUGH COUNCILLORS’ REPORTS – if present, Borough Councillors Lottie Parfitt-Reid, Emily Fermor and/or Richard Webb will give a short report on matters affecting East Farleigh. Minutes will not be produced.
POLICE REPORT – if present, the representative from Kent Police will give a report on policing matters affecting East Farleigh. Minutes will not be produced.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WARDEN’S REPORT – if present, will report on matters affecting East Farleigh. Minutes will not be produced
- 195 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons given.
- 196 RECORDING OF PROCEEDINGS
To ask for notification of whether anyone intends to film, photograph or record any items.
Link to Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93100717372?pwd=OFMveEZqQmVNY245bDJHWVRtTnRFdz09
Meeting ID: 931 0071 7372
EFPC Agenda January 2021
- 197 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND LOBBYING
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interest Members may wish to make, relating to any items on the Agenda and to report lobbying.
- 198 EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To agree any items to be dealt with after the public (including the press) have been excluded.
- 199 REVIEW OF PLANNING COMMITTEE
- 200 CALL FOR SITES
- LPR matters: Update if required
- Communication with Parishioners: B/f from previous meeting – consider letter distribution tohouseholds in the Parish
- 201 MINUTES OF THE COUNCIL MEETING held on Tuesday 1st December 2020
- 201.1 To approve and sign as a correct record of the meeting
- 201.2 Matters arising from the minutes NOT otherwise covered in the Agenda
- 202 PARISH COUNCILLORS
- 202.1 To report on any events (ON-LINE seminars etc) attended on behalf of the Council, including theClerk.
- 202.2 To raise matters reported to them by parishioners – if any;
• Residents’ emails re: Speeding Station Hill & Forge Lane
202.3 Any other IMPORTANT/URGENT matters Councillors wish to raise NOT otherwise covered in
- 203 NEW COUNCILLOR CANVASSING/ELECTIONS: Update
- 204 FINANCE
- 204.1 To ratify payments made since the last meeting.
- 204.2 To resolve that cheques and BACS transfers presented this month be authorised and signed.
- 204.3 To receive the financial statements for the period up to 1st January 2021. These represent
the state of play at the end of Week 39, 2020-21 204.4 Any other financial matters:
- Approve 2020-21 Budget Final Draft
- Approve Precept
- Approve Repeat Order for Outdoor Annual Inspection VL Playpark
- Approve Horsewash Rent Letter
• Update, if required.
206 DIFUSSION TUBES
• Update, if required
- 207 TRAINING
- Update, if any
- Volunteer Training event
- 208 FLOOD PLAN
• Update, if required
209 COMMUNICATIONS WORKING PARTY
• Update on new Website EFPC Agenda January 2021
210 VILLAGE CAR PARK/REC GROUND/PLAY AREA Vicarage Lane 210.1 CarPark,Update
• Hedge Cutting
- 210.2 UpdateonRecGround
- 210.3 UpdateonPlayArea
211.1 Major Projects/Maintenance/Improvement Plan:
• Monthly Reports: Updates if any
- 211.2 Speedwatch,Update
- 211.3 Highways:OtherMatters
• Lorry Watch 212 FOOTPATHS
• Report: Update, if required. 213 OLD SCHOOL HALL (OSH)
• Update, if required
- 214 FETEUpdate, if any
- 215 CORRESPONDENCE: None
- 216 ABSENCES
To note forthcoming absences of Councillors and Clerk.
- 217 DATE OF NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday 2nd February 2021 @ 7.15pm after the Planning Committee Meeting (Venue or on-line to be advised)
EFPC Agenda January 2021 Page 3