EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
The Pump House Riverside Park, East Farleigh, Maidstone ME16 9ND T: 07999 414712 E: email@example.com www.eastfarleighpc.kentparishes.gov.co.uk
25th February 2021
ALL MEMBERS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to attend the EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING, on Tuesday 2nd March 2021. The Meeting will commence at 7pm, when it is proposed to transact the business shown on the Agenda below. All meetings are open to the press and public.
Following the Government and Prime Minister’s statement to restrict meetings and gatherings, the meeting will be conducted via video conferencing to discuss only essential matters until meetings can return to normal. All Minutes once approved will be available to the Public.
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Please be sure to use the MUTE if you are not speaking to avoid background noise.
- 257 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons given.
- 258 RECORDING OF PROCEEDINGS
To ask for notification of whether anyone intends to film, photograph or record any items.
- 259 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND LOBBYING
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interest Members may wish to make, relating to any items on the Agenda and to report lobbying.
- 260 EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To agree any items to be dealt with after the public (including the press) have been excluded.
- 261 MINUTES OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
- 261.1 To approve and sign as a correct record of the meeting held on Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- 261.2 Matters arising from the minutes NOT otherwise covered in the Agenda.
- 262 PLANNING COMMITTEE
262.1 To consider the following planning applications:
- 21/500337/FULL The Victoria Inn Heath Road: Change of use of the ground floor and associated land from public house to form a single dwelling house.
- 21/500431/SUB 2 Mays Cottages St Helens Lane: Submission of details pursuant to condition 3 (Drainage), condition 4 (Storage of manure) and condition 6 (Landscaping) in relation to planning permission 20/501632/FULL.
Link to Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/96842481743?pwd=UWptY3hpS2FmbzljV1ZrVTNVQ2hNdz09
Meeting ID: 968 4248 1743
EFPC Planning Committee Agenda March 2021 Page 1
• 21/500703/HEDGE Court Lodge Farm Forge Lane: Hedgerow removal Notice-Removal of 10 meters of (primarily Hawthorn) hedgerow which is infested with perennial weeds, to create new access for agricultural machinery.
262.2 To receive notifications of any planning decisions made by MBC since the last meeting:
- 20/505970/LAWPRO Domus Corrodian Priory Close: REFUSED
- 20/505620/FULL Orchard Cottage Dean Street: GRANTED
- 20/505798/LBC 6 Adelaide Cottages Lower Road: GRANTED
- 20/505486/FULL Former Water Pumphouse at Corner of Dean Street & Workhouse Lane:GRANTED
- 20506074/SUB The Victoria Inn Heath Road: Part A–APPROVED with Conditions/Part B–REFUSED
- 15/503455/TPO Cherry Lodge Priory Close: REFUSED CONSENT
262.3 To note any information reported to/received from MBC on planning enforcement issues: None.
262.4 Any other planning matters, including late planning applications: None. 263 ABSENCES
• To note forthcoming absences of Councillors and Clerk. 264 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
• Tuesday 6th April 2021 @7pm (Venue or on-line to be advised)
EFPC Planning Committee Agenda March 2021 Page 2