EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
The Pump House Riverside Park, East Farleigh,
Maidstone ME16 9ND
T: 07999 414712
Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 7pm
Conducted on-line via ZOOM – Meeting ID: 965 1035 7078
Present: Cllrs Glyn Charlton (GC) (Chair) Peter Beasley (PB), Perry O’Callaghan (POC),
David Hussein (DH), Alex Fullwood (AF)
In attendance: Desiree Home (Clerk)
218 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE: None
219 RECORDING OF PROCEEDINGS
The Clerk was recording the meeting for the Parish Council.
No one else present intended to film, photograph or record any items on the agenda.
220 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND LOBBYING; Cllr AF Declared in interest/proximity to 20/506064/FULL Culls Farm
221 EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
The Committee AGREED that no items needed this requirement.
222 MINUTES OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
222.1.1 The Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 12th January 2021 were APPROVED and signed as a correct record.
222.2 Matters arising from the minutes NOT otherwise covered in the Agenda: None
223 PLANNING COMMITTEE
223.1 To consider the following planning applications:
- • 20/506161/FULL Follys End: EFPC recommend APPROVAL
- • 21/500030/FULL Oaklands: EFPC in favour of APPROVAL with the conditions that it meets with listed consent (design & appearance) and mindful it being in a conservation area.
- • 21/500247/FULL The View: EFPC recommend APPROVAL with the condition that it does not overlook other properties.
- • 21/500327/FULL MAP: It was unanimously AGREED that previous comments regard applications for this site are still very relevant and EFPC wish to reiterate previous comments as for previous Planning Applications 20/504015/FULL and 17/501625/FULL
- • 21/500270/FULL Videons Station Hill: EFPC are in favour of APPROVAL but reiterate the EFPC comment as per 20/504903/FULL.
East Farleigh Parish Council Minutes Planning Committee Meeting February 2021 Page 2
- • 20/506064/FULL Culls Farm: EFPC are in favour of APPROVAL with the proviso that all items as stated within the Planning Statement (REF: PH/20/105) are adhered to
223.2 To receive notifications of any planning decisions made by MBC since the last meeting:
- • 20/500349/FULL Cuckoo Farm Wilsons Lane: GRANTED
223.3 To note any information reported to/received from MBC on planning enforcement issues:
- • 2 Mays Cottage Lower Road – investigation ongoing
223.4 Any other planning matters, including late planning applications:
- • 21/500265/NMAMD Woodlands Dean Street – no comments
- • APP/U2235/W/20/3263917 Land North of Pleasant Valley Lane – Appeal Noted.
- • 21/500349/PNQCLA Homelands Farm Dean Street – Noted.
- • For noting by Clerk and Members. Not for publication.
225 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- • Tuesday 2nd March 2021 @7pm (Venue or on-line to be advised)
The meeting was closed at 7.29pm