EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
The Pump House Riverside Park, East Farleigh,
Maidstone ME16 9ND
T: 07999 414712
27th April 2021
ALL MEMBERS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to attend the EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING, on Tuesday 4th May 2021. The Meeting will commence at 7.00pm, when it is proposed to transact the business shown on the Agenda below. All meetings are open to the press and public.
Following the Government and Prime Minister’s statement to restrict meetings and gatherings, the meeting will be conducted via video conferencing to discuss only essential matters until meetings can return to normal. All Minutes once approved will be available to the Public.
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Please be sure to use the MUTE if you are not speaking to avoid background noise.
Link to Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/98902527061?pwd=S1AyQjhtTm5QbmJtOXFvQWNTd2Vldz09
Meeting ID: 989 0252 7061
323 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons given.
324 RECORDING OF PROCEEDINGS
To ask for notification of whether anyone intends to film, photograph or record any items.
325 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND LOBBYING
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interest Members may wish to make, relating to any items on the Agenda and to report lobbying.
326 EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To agree any items to be dealt with after the public (including the press) have been excluded.
327 MINUTES OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
327.1 To approve and sign as a correct record of the meeting held on Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
327.2 Matters arising from the minutes NOT otherwise covered in the Agenda.
328 PLANNING COMMITTEE
- To consider the following planning applications:
- 21/501225/FULL Bramley House Dean Street: Erection of a single storey rear extension – following MBC decision that a proposed single storey rear extension application does require permission/consent (20/505463/PNEXT) Comments due by: 4th May 2021 – extension to comment granted.
- 21/502089/FULL The Victoria Inn Heath Road: Change of use of ground floor and associated land from public house to form 1no. dwelling (resubmission: 21/500337/FULL) Comments due by: 14th May 2021.
- 21/501745/LAWPRO Videons Station Hill: Lawful Development Certificate for the proposed installation of a roof light.
- 21/501796/SUB Follys End Heath Road: Submission of Details to Discharge Condition 2 – Enhancement of biodiversity Scheme subject to 20/506161/FULL.
- 21/501526/LBC The Limes Lower Road: Listed Building Consent for erection of a single storey orangery to rear, extended porch to side and alterations to fenestration and cladding.
- 21/501525/FULL The Limes Lower Road: Erection of a single storey orangery to rear, extended porch to side and alterations to fenestration and cladding.
- To receive notifications of any planning decisions made by MBC since the last meeting:
- 21/500917/FULL Riverdale St Helens Lane: GRANTED
- To note any information reported to/received from MBC on planning enforcement issues:
- ENF/20/500645 – 6 Adelaide Cottages Lower Road: To note reply from Enforcement Planning Officer.
- Any other planning matters, including late planning applications.
- Notification of CIL Monies: This matter will also be reported under “Finances” at the EFPC Annual Meeting.
- To note forthcoming absences of Councillors and Clerk.
330 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- To be advised