LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING FOR EAST FARLEIGH
29th March 2022 at 7.30pm.
The Old School Hall, Lower Road, East Farleigh
- Opening Address by Cllr Alex Fullwood, Chair, East Farleigh Parish Council.
- Apologies for absence.
- To ask for notification of whether anyone intends to film, photograph or record any items.
- Kent Police representative’s Report.
- Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on Tuesday 30th March 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom (Meeting ID: 952 8114 4073) under Government guidelines for COVID restrictions at the time.
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- County Councillor’s Report.
- Borough Councillors’ Reports.
- Report from the Chairman of East Farleigh Parish Council.
- Reports from Village Organisations and Representatives.
- Public Forum.
- Date of next Annual Parish Meeting – To be advised.
Cllr Alex Fullwood
East Farleigh Parish Council
1st March 2022