31st March 2021
ALL MEMBERS ARE HEREBY SUMMONED to attend the EAST FARLEIGH PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING, on Tuesday 6th April 2021. The Meeting will commence at 6.45pm, when it is proposed to transact the business shown on the Agenda below. All meetings are open to the press and public.
Following the Government and Prime Minister’s statement to restrict meetings and gatherings, the meeting will be conducted via video conferencing to discuss only essential matters until meetings can return to normal. All Minutes once approved will be available to the Public.
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone
Please be sure to use the MUTE if you are not speaking to avoid background noise.
Link to Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93111639579?pwd=OWRYcENCOUoyZUphWmxrMVYxeDVhZz09
Meeting ID: 931 1163 9579
290 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons given.
291 RECORDING OF PROCEEDINGS
To ask for notification of whether anyone intends to film, photograph or record any items.
292 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND LOBBYING
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interest Members may wish to make, relating to any items on the Agenda and to report lobbying.
293 EXCLUSION OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC
To agree any items to be dealt with after the public (including the press) have been excluded.
294 MINUTES OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE
261.1 To approve and sign as a correct record of the meeting held on Tuesday 2nd March 2021. 261.2 Matters arising from the minutes NOT otherwise covered in the Agenda.
295 PLANNING COMMITTEE
295.1 To consider the following planning applications:
- 21/500917/FULL Riverdale St Helen’s Lane West Farleigh (Consultee comment as it is on the border of East Farleigh): Demolition of existing garage and erection of new garage with external staircase to first floor balcony.
Comments due by; 29th March 2021 – Extension to comment granted to 7th April 2021
- 21/501229/FULL Little Pitchford Dean Street: Demolition of existing stables and relocation of oil tanks. Conversion of existing garage and erection of a single storey building to create a four bedroom holiday let accommodation.
Comments due by; 8th April 2021
- 21/501106/TPOA Mersey Priory Close: TPO application for tree works
- 21/501058/TCA The Covers Lower Road: To reduce Trees in a Conservation Area.
- 21/501179/LAWPRO Domus Corrodian Priory Close; Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed single storey rear extension and single storey side garage extension.
- 21/501405/SUB Cuckoo Farm Wilsons Lane; Submission of details to discharge conditions 3, 5, 6, 8 and 9
- 21/501032/SUB The Victoria Inn Heath Road: Submission of details pursuant to condition 4 (landscaping) and condition 7 (ecology) in relation to planning permission 17/506541/FULL
295.2 To receive notifications of any planning decisions made by MBC since the last meeting:
- 21/500247/FULL The View Lower Road;
- 20/506161/FULL Follys End Heath Road;
- 21/500327/FULL Map Business Centre Lower Road;
- 20/500803/SUB Cuckoo Farm; Discharge Conditions 2 and 3, APPROVED subject to 19/505241/FULL.
- 21/500349/PNQCLA Homelands Farm Dean Street: Prior Notification GRANTED.
- 21/500431/SUB 2 Mays Cottages: Submission to discharge conditions 3,4 & 6 APPROVED.
- 21/501032/SUB 2 Mays Cottages: Submission to discharge conditions 4 & 7 APPROVED.
295.3 To note any information reported to/received from MBC on planning enforcement issues:
- ENF ref 20/500645 6 Adelaide Cottages Lower Road; Installation of sighting mirror and use of a public footpath as a crossover is granted by KCC highways. At this stage no formal action has as yet been taken and there is no enforcement notice extant on this property.
295.4 Any other planning matters, including late planning applications: None.
- To note forthcoming absences of Councillors and Clerk.
297 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- To be advised