East Farleigh Parish Council is keen to improve the tired play area. We propose to carry out the following works:
- Replace all the existing surfacing
- Replace one item of equipment
- Add two new equipment items along with new surfacing
- Paint the existing swing bases
- Add two new benches and a new bin
The total costs of works will be in the region of £33,000.00.
Please see quotation and design (below) for full details.
Maidstone Borough Council have pledged to pay £2,500.00 towards this.
We also have approximately £2,000.00 CIL (Construction Infrastructure Levy) which can be used towards the total cost.
The remaining balance would be used from East Farleigh Parish’s funds.
Please take the opportunity to complete this consultation form regarding the proposed new improved play area.
Please click on the following link: